1. Awareness and education on HIV infection, prevention ways, ART adherence, life skills.
2. Awareness and distribution of free nutrition and income generation program.
3. Dots Awareness Camps, PEPS Smear Camps, HIV/TB/Hepatitis A,B & C Camps.
4. Activities to address stigma and discrimination.
5. Education awareness program for children and empowering women.
6. Advocacy with different stake holders for need based services for HIV infected and affected families.
7. Hospital / Clinical referrals for opportunistic infection and other health needs and also testing of partners / spouse and family members.
8. Expanded Positive prevention activities - Early Testing and Diagnosis will be encouraged through appropirate councelling and peer support. All who are tested will be supported to engage their sexual partners, family members and children towards testing.
9. Improved Social Protection and well being of PLHIV. The organisation will facilitate linkage to existing social welfare and protection schemes under different line departments, corporate sectors, pulclic sector undertaking, faith based organisation and civil society organisation.
10. Free Wajood Homeopathic Camp (De-addiction Camp) (Free Check-up & Free medicine distribution Camp) Dr. Mohd. Shoaib Khan (D.H.M.S., D.M.) has volunteered for regular Homeopathic Camps for people suffering from long term or chronic illnesses. The camp has been warmly welcomed by masses and various patients have got relief from long term illnesses like weight-loss issues, vision problems, mobility & reflexes inabilities, migraine, parkinsons, detoxification, de-addiction etc.
11. Organising Skill Development and Income Generation Camps and informative kiosks.
12. Empowering the poor through human rights:
>> Right to Food (National Food Security Act, 2013)
- The Food Security Act (NFSA), 2013 covers every poor individual / family for the right to food and minimum required nutritional support. Under this Act Wajood offers people who are settlers in slum and marginalized areas of Delhi/NCR to apply for AAY, BPL and Annashree Ration Card Schemes. Wajood program also cares and supports distributing nutritional support to individuals and families suffering from long-term illnesses.
>> Right to Education
- Running campaigns like Education my Right helping children to get admissions in schools and teaching them in our centre's. Wajood initiative offers all of children and eligible people the right to education by inviting skilled teachers to volunteer for teaching children from weaker sections of the society in Delhi.
>> Right to Livelihood
- Program Wajood with the help of community volunteers raises awareness either through door-to-door dialog or meetings about Livelihood or Income Generation Programs offered by Delhi or Central Government. Then vocational training centres offer courses like Beautician, Computer classes, Tailoring to enable the youth and women to setup their own income generation unit. OPNP+ organizes camps from time to time for such Skill Development among the youth population.
>> Right to Social Security
- Program Wajood by OPNP+ offers the people from marginalized section of the society to get Social Entitlement like UIDAI No. (Aadhar), Voter Card, Birth/Death Certificate, Disability / Handicapped Certification, Income Proof, Ladlee Scheme for encouraging girl child attending regular schooling etc through various Governmental Agencies and Schemes.
>> Right to Social Justice
- Every member of slum area settled in Delhi are not aware of their rights hence often face discrimination while managing their livelihood or face issues at work. Our team of Lawyers promptly responds to such Social Justice and offer free consultation and friendly support in such cases.
>> Women Empowerment
- The Wajood Program especially gives emphasis in empowering the poor as “Nari Shakti” meaning “women empowerment” and slogan ‘Sashakt Nari - Sashakt Samaj’ meaning only a empowered women can build a better society and strengthen the community. Wajood program offers to form Self Help Groups in different areas where women are struggling with poverty. Through Self Help Groups they can save and organize their women based entrepreneurship businesses to generate income, become self-reliant and live a better life.
13. Save the Girl Child “Beti Bacho-Beti Padao” the slogan meaning help the girl child be welcomed equally as the male child and all facilities and gender equality rights be given equally to the girl child born in a family. The volunteers at OPNP+ arrange achieve this objective by arranging Self Help Group Meetings and raising awareness regarding the wide difference in sex ratio due to pre-natal abortions and mindset of people.
14. Care & support through – “Sahyog” meaning cooperation from any sector of Society for providing Nutritional Support, Educational Support, Donations to PLHIV Single Orphan/Double Orphans and active participation in organizational events like get together.