· To ensure and advocate for quality care, support and treatment services with dignity and free from stigma and discrimination in public and private sector for PLHIV and people affected from marginalized communities.
· To ensure and advocate for greater and meaningful involvement of PLHIV at all levels from development, strategizing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation for services delivery and to contribute constructively.
· To ensure and advocate for human rights and dignity, and to eliminate/reduce stigma and discrimination among most at risk population.
· To create facilities, ensure and advocate livelihood option for infected and affected PLHIV and people from slum and marginalized areas.
· To provide scientific and update information on positive prevention and vulnerability of PLHIV to multiple infection and to contribute to the prevention efforts of the nation by preventing new infection from PLHIV.
· To organize Community Sensitization Meetings in marginalized areas of Delhi and raise awareness about TB infection.
· To assess person affected from TB by screening through door-to-door dialog with people living in slums and marginalized communities of Delhi.
· To help people with TB symptoms to get tested and further treated at DOTS center.
· To provide nutritional support materials to HIV affected children, widows, orphans and their families.
· To link PLHIV and the marginalized communities with Social Entitlement and Welfare Schemes offered by Central and State Government.
· To empower girls and women from marginalized communities by helping form Self Help Groups and organizing Skill Development and Income Generation Programs.
· To work for basic human rights like Food Security, Social Justice, right to Education, Labor rights, Gender equality, Employment and Social Security, Human Trafficking, Road Safety, Save the Girl Child & Educate, Anti-smoking/tobacco, free health & de-addiction camps, etc.
· To arrange and join mass protest rallies for the basic human rights and justice for poor communities and PLHIV affected.
Present ongoing Services for PLHIV infected and affected families:
· Awareness and education on HIV infection, prevention ways, ART adherence, life skills
· Awareness and distribution of free nutrition
· DOTS awareness camp, Eye-Checkup camp, Pulse Polio Camps
· Handicapped Welfare Programs
· Cutting & Tailoring Program
· Education Awareness Program Women & Child Welfare Program
· Support group meeting at CSC
· LFT track back to ART
· MIS Case follow up
· Pre-ART Registration
· CD4 Follow-up
· Link to TI
· Testing of partner/spouse, children and family member
· Hospital/clinical referrals for opportunistic infection and other health needs
· Referral and linkage for Legal Aid
· Referral and linkage for Social Protection
· Referral and linkages for Social Entitlements
· Advocacy with and at various levels
· Support for entrepreneurship (Shakti Sahatya Samuh)
· Capacity building of community people (positive speaking)
· Activities to address stigma and discrimination
· Linkages with media to voice for PLHIV
· Activities for the rights of positive people
· Reproductive and sexual health information and support
· Environment Awareness Program
· Celebrations and Festivals
· Community Event